Why Use React?
Although there are many React coding challenges, the primary purpose of React is to simplify the creation and the usage of user interfaces and large web applications. It eliminates the need to reload the page when dealing with large applications as it operates fast and straightforwardly. At the end of the day, React was designed as an advanced solution to DOM (Document Object Model). The latter was functioning slowly, and the Facebook leaders needed a faster solution to operating more efficiently. Now, with the help of React’s virtual DOM, you will have no worries about UI updates and page reloads.
Furthermore, React is reusable and is known for its SEO friendliness. Its reusability is a big advantage since it eliminates a huge amount of work by saving time and effort. For example, suppose you are designing a new web application and want to use a component you created for your earlier applications. In that case, you can easily reuse it and save your time in creating the same components again.
For motives like these and more, React has almost 5.7 million users in comparison to its main competitors, Angular and Vue, which have 1.7 million and 167,000 users, respectively.
How To Start Learning React?
- To enroll in the course, click here and create a WildLearner account
- Head to the Courses section of the website and choose the React course.
That’s it! You are all set to enjoy the free course and learn all the essentials of React.
What Is The Structure of WildLearner’s React Course?
At WildLearner, a practice-based learning process is conducted to make your learning process as effective as possible. As a learner:
- you will start designing a user interface by using React components
- through this, you will understand the essence of the components and will learn how to organize their internal states and how to assemble multiple components into one
- throughout this process, you will be able to evaluate the effectiveness of the components you create
- After completing the course successfully, you will receive a certificate from WildLearner proving your learning effort and contribution to the course.
To conclude, React is an open-source library proven to be particularly useful for front-end developers when designing user interfaces. Its virtual DOM guarantees a fast page reload. Additionally, React stands out with its reusable components, which make the process of creating a new application more productive and less time-consuming.